- 50000.00 - 200000.00 INR
Ours is a reliable firm, engaged in manufacturing and supplying Intelligent induction heater. It is manufactured with qualitative components incorporating sophisticated technology so as to ensure its durability, hassle-free performance & robust construction. This induction heat is widely used for mounting & dismounting the inner races of cylindrical roller bearings that are used on axles of railway rolling stock as well as in traction motors. Owing to its intelligent micro-controller based electronic controls, it proves highly user-friendly. Offered Intelligent induction heater is acclaimed by our clients for its high efficiency, low power consumption and easy installation.
PIR Series Intelligent Precision Induction Heater is fast, safe, and there is economical heating of cylindrical roller bearings inner races. It gets strong magnetism to attract iron dust and iron particles etc. when an element is heated with the induction coil. To deal with this process, it is essential to remove the residual magnetism after heating. The unique design of control panel of precision Induction Heater Model - PIR 40 allows quick demagnetization with the heating coil itself. The Induction Coil is used for both demagnetization and heating.
- High heating rates can be easily achieved.
- Induction heating is more safe, reliable & clean process.
- Even unskilled labor can be trained to operate the equipment easily.
- Lower cost & high efficiency are the plus points of Induction Heating.
- Precise Temperature and Time controls are achieved through state of the art technology used in heaters.
- Can be used for Mounting 8. Dismounting of inner Race
- Safe, Reliable & Clean Process.
- Unskilled labour can be trained to operate.
- High Heating can be easily achieved.
- Lower cost 8. high efficiency.
- Precise Temperature and Time controls.
- Intelligent micro control based electronic controls
When Alternating Current flows through a coil wound around a component; it creates an oscillating magnetic field, which includes current in the component. The magnetic field takes the path of least resistance and also due to the skin effect; the outer periphery of the component gets heated more rapidly than the core. Based on the above principle, a ring shrunk fitted on the shaft will get heated more rapidly causing a temperature differential between the two. The difference in the temperature will cause the ring to expand to a stage where it overcomes interference and can be dismounted easily.
|Product Data||PIR - 40|
|Supply Voltage||3- 440V|
|Output Voltage||40 - 60V|
|Power Control||25%, 50%, 75%, 100%|
|Time Control||0-2 min / 0-9.9min |
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
Unit No.21, Dewan No.6, Premises Co-op Ltd., Navghar, Vasai (E), Vasai, Maharashtra, 401210, India